The schedule for your remote training is detailed below.
The keys for a successful roll out
A Project Manager will assist you throughout the implementation of Praxedo. They will help you with the initial setup and train you so that you can use Praxedo on a daily basis and be able to adjust the settings of your account on your own.
It’s important to adhere to the schedule established with your Project Manager. Your commitment and involvement throughout the roll out process will ensure that the project runs smoothly and that you get the most out of Praxedo.
Project launch and defining the schedule
Telephone meeting with your project manager to introduce you to the project and to plan the project and its key stages.
Session 1 - on site
To begin, your Praxedo project manager will visit your premises for a day. This day will be divided into three parts:
- In the morning, we will analyze your needs and learn about your internal processes, so that your project manager has all the necessary information to configure your account;
- At the end of the morning/beginning of the afternoon, your project manager will perform the initial configuration;
- then train you on how to use Praxedo. At the end of the day, you will be able to create, plan and carry out a work order on Praxedo. At the end of the day, the project manager will let you know what settings you need to make in order to refine and validate the solution.
This workshop requires the presence of your internal project sponsor and operations manager. We highly recommend that a field resource takes part in the second phase of the day.
Weeks 2 and 3
Sessions 2 & 3 - 1.5 hour sessions of virtual meetings
Two virtual follow-up meetings
During the following month, you must set aside time to test and validate your Praxedo account settings.
One session every 2 weeks is scheduled with the project manager.
During these sessions, your Project Manager will answer your questions and together you will make the necessary adjustments to your settings. You will also discuss more advanced functionalities according to the needs identified during the first session.
Sessions 4 - on site
This second day on site is designed to train your teams. This day is divided into two parts
- a training for the team in charge of creating, planning and monitoring work orders (activity management, piloting, scheduling call),
- a training for your field resources to use the mobile application (2 sessions of 1:30 per group of 5/6 field resources maximum).
- At this stage, we recommend that you use the application with your entire team in the field the next day.
Session 5 - Assessment
Assessment meeting to evaluate how well the users are handling the application before closing the project